Monday, October 1, 2007

Living Room Re-do Part 2

Here are some more pictures of my living room I worked on over the weekend. It is about 90% finished. I still need to do a little tweaking here and there, but for the most part I am thrilled with it. Still working counter clockwise around the room.

Little vintage table between sofa and chair. Lamp I bought from Isabel, she made the shade, hard to see how beautiful it is, little cabinet I got at a shop in Lake Grove, mirror being used as a tray to hold a little rose needlepoint I got at goodwill for .99, a handpainted floral box I got from Isabel and a cute handmade bowl with applied flowers I got at a garage sale. Note the rustic cabinet in the backgroud? That is no longer there.





This is what I have there now. This dresser and hutch top were in my dining area, but I had to make room for my new dining room table so now it lives here. I just love it. More tole trays, pottery, silver coffee service and tidbit tray and some of the little victorian couples that used to live in the unfinished corner cabinet which I am no longer using.













Tole trays on the wall.


















This is where my corner cabinet was, now home to the rustic cabinet with all the wedding toppers and miscellaneous items. I love how the vignette on the top turned out.

I wasn't even using these mirrors anywhere, just had them. Click on picture for a better view. I took some more pictures, but they didn't turn out so great. Will try again soon. Hope you enjoyed the re-do. I sure had fun doing it. Thanks again Joy! You are the greatest!

11 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Is everyone out in Blogland redoing their rooms? You've done a great job on yours...every one seems to be doing Fall colors...I'm a pind and lavendar fan...and I love Iris's...thanks for coming by to see me, hope you will be a frequent guest. Will be back to see what else you have done
Sandi

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Lisa
Your pics turned out great. I love what you did after I left. Hope you show us all what you did in your dining room with the new table... What did the mighty hunters have to say about the change??
JOY

Simply Shelley said...

Your livingroom is just beatiful. I love your pretty things. I had a good time visiting your blog, plan on coming back again.
Blessings, Shelley

Lori said...

Everything looks so pretty! Isn't it funny how everything becomes so new looking when you re-arrange? I moved some things in my bedroom yesterday and it just semed so much fresher! Happy Decorating, Lori

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

The redo is so very pretty. Please come by for a visit at Daisy Bouquet.

Back Through Time said...

Your living room looks great!!! I like all of your arrangements:-)
Michelle

Flea Market Queen said...

Lisa...your living room looks fabulous! Don't love redos...
Priscilla

Elzie said...

Your living room looks great. The dresser would fit perfectly here in my room lol. Have a great day.
Love Elzie

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Your re-do is wonderful Lisa! You have a great knack for arranging things! Geeeez, where do you find all of those great tole trays?
xo,
Becky

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

I'm really liking a group of mirrors propped against each other these days. Yours really looks good.

Sandi McBride said...

Just stopped by to see if you done anything more in your room. It really looks quite finished to me, but what do I know? Will check back later on
Sandi