Thursday, October 4, 2007

Feeding School Kids these Days

Thanks to all of you that have left kind comments regarding my living room re-do. I had so much fun and it was great to hear how much you all liked the changes. I haven't done much this week in the way of decorating, projects or shopping for that matter. Lots of lunch ladies are sick this week so I have been filling in. I worked two days at an elementary school and today I worked at the high school, my old stomping grounds. It was fun to see everyone again, they all welcomed me with great big hugs! I just love that. Being a sub is fun because you get to come in and be the hero. Everyone is so glad you are there to help out.

Sorry for the boring post. I have no new pictures to share. I really need to get busy on my sewing/guest/craft room. It is really cute when I have everything in it's proper place. Hopefully I will have time to work on it this weekend and will post pictures for you next week. Bye for now!

P.S. I just started a flikr account and added some pictures on it. Can anyone tell me how to get a link on my blog to my flikr pics? Thanks!

2 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

Lisa...I told you before I love the lunch ladies! What a fun job...
To add flickr to your blog go to your flickr account and make a badge, after loading the pics you want it will give you the html code to add to your blog...
Good Luck
Priscilla

Marilyn in NM said...

Lisa, I helped out in the lunch room when my kids were in elementary school over 20 something years ago, and I loved it. I've always thought about going back to work being a sub again. It's a fun job and the little kids are the best.
Have a great day!!!