Monday, October 22, 2007

My Newest Addiction

So, I was showing my sweet husband my blog post from yesterday and being the kind, supportive guy he is, he say's, "you're sharing too much information, someone is going to steal your identity." Well, I certainly hope anyone reading my blog would not be the kind of person to steal my identity and I told him this, but now I'm a little freaked out. Maybe I did share too much. I don't know, those were just the first things I could come up with that might be the slightest bit interesting. I guess I should be more careful in the future.


Anyway, it has been a busy morning already. I sold two beds, (the white one I pictured on my blog yesterday) and another one and the little pink rolling cart. Not too bad. I knew the white bed would go fast. I actually sold it to a sweet gal who has a shop in Portland called Flutter. I'm a little sad to say goodbye to that bed, but it has just been sitting around in my garage for a few years so it was time to go.


So, for my latest addiction. It's gift tags. Cute little embellished with vintage ephemera, ribbon, lace gift tags. I have seen so many cute ones featured on some of my favorite blogs that I decided to try to make some myself. Here is the result.



Click on pictures for a better view.














This is such a fun thing to do. I could spend the whole day making these, but I really need to get the house cleaned up. I also have about a million unfinished projects to complete, but these tags are just too fun. Maybe I'll go make some more.







13 comments:

Back Through Time said...

Cute tags!! They look great and I love doing stuff like that. I get lost in my pojects.
Michelle

Sandi McBride said...

I love the tags. I also love bookmarks of all kinds, your tags remind me of them. I have a silver hummingbird bookmark that my friend-like-a-sister gave me about 9 years ago. It is precious to me. Try not to worry about any "to much info" from the past, you could go back and edit old posts to remove anything you might feel worried about. That way anyone going back to read your posts would be denied that...I know that when I find a blogger I like, I go back and read from the beginning. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Scrappy Moments said...

I Love Your Tags! Beautiful Job :)

Angie :)

blessings said...

I worry about sharing too much also. I figure that anyone with a sliver of computer savy could probably find me just because I use ebay, have a website, etc. Though I hadn't really thought about having my identity stolen. I guess I have to once again trust that God is taking care of it. About the tags... I love tags and yours are really, really cute! I'm such a nut about this stuff. I don't care for scrapbooking but I find myself drawn to altered art and making tags, etc. Maybe I DO like scrapbooking. Oh goodness I don't need another hobby! =) You have such a beautiful blog. I love coming here to relax. Blessings.. Polly

Flea Market Queen said...

Lisa...I'm loving the tags!
The vintage photos are so precious!
Aren't these fun to make...
Priscilla

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Ilove the tags and was it not so much fun? LOL Mary

Michelle said...

Your tags are just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your new addiction!

Betty said...

Your tags are so cute! They are very addicting to make!

Auntie Joy said...

Your tags are very cute. I love them..Its fun to use the stuff we have "piles" of..Luck would have it that it was neatly put away where you could find it..Oh organization what a great thing..:) JOY!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I don't think husbands get blogging. Mine thinks it is silly and that I share too much too. He wasn't worried about identity theft, more like someone he knows reading it and I would embarrass him!
I think that identies could be stolen so many ways online, but doubt if blogging is one, unless the google or typepad people accidentally make our private info public or someone steals their files.

Your tags are lovely!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Beautiful!!!! Perfect! So much fun!!! Have a great day, Lisa! xo, Becky

PS: Tis ok 'bout the box....:)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your lovely blog! So happy to find another kindred spirit who loves roses and pretty vintage things! Love the tags!
Michelle

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh I just LOVE your tags! I'm glad you're joining the photo/craft challenge!