Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tag I'm It!


Pricilla over at Sweet Rememberance tagged me to play the middle name game. This is where you take the letters of your middle name to use words to describe yourself. If you don't have a middle name then you pick a name you wish you had. After that you tag others based on how many letters you have in your middle name. So, here goes. My middle name is Mari. Pronounced like Marie. Not sure why my mom left the e off, but now that I am doing this I am glad she did. ha ha



M-Mother


A-Artistic


R-Responsible


I-Impulsive



Wow, that wasn't very easy. I wish I had an S for Silly or a G for Goofy in my name because those would definitely apply. Now for who I will tag. That's tough cause I am pretty new to this blog thing and most of the bloggers I know have already been tagged. Well, I will definitely tag Joy and Becca and Donna and finally Lallee.

Gotta run and get the kids off to school. Have a fun day!

2 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I can see that you are artistic! Those rose paintings that you have can just be sent to me...right now! ha ha. Gorgeous! And I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of your son in the cereal box. That is hilarious!! Having a good week? I hope so! TTYS, Becky

Lallee said...

Thank you for the tag, Lisa. That was fun! And I enjoyed reading your middle name meme, too.

The rose paintings on your mantel are just BEAUTIFUL. I love the mix of colors.

Your little gadget cozy is ready if you'd still like it.