Monday, August 6, 2007

A Sad Goodbye

I'm just plain tired today. Such a busy, but fun weekend. Had to do the Monticello run to drop off stuff, pick up check and do a general clean up. It is just amazing how long all that seems to take. Every time I go over there I think I will just take about an hour to do what I need to do, but then, I end up looking around, trying to make everything fit and look good in our booth seems to take forever. But now that it's done, it feels good.


This morning I actually went walking. I am trying to lose weight. I would like to lose about 10 lbs by the time school starts so part of that plan is to walk for an hour every other day. I have to say that I have been doing a pretty good job at that part. The diet is another story. I just love to eat. That is it in a nutshell. Food=Good! I'll let you know how the weight loss goes. After walking I listed my last two panels of the barkcloth I bought in California during my vacation.



Aren't they pretty. I actually bought six panels. I had already sold 3 of them on ebay and so I decided to keep one and sell the last two. Anyway, I was just checking my email and found that not only did they sell (I did a buy it now), but the person who bought them already paid for them. Wow, that was so fast! So, as much as I am sad to see them go, I am really glad to have the money. Now I can go do some more shopping, wee, hoo!


My buddy Isabel and I have been dying to see Becoming Jane, the new movie about Jane Austin so we decided to do that tonight.


Oh, one last thing. I forgot to tell you about the wonderful french bakery I went to yesterday in Lake Oswego. It is called St. Honoure Bakery and they had the most delicious croissants I have ever tasted. The chocolate ones are to die for. Give them a try if you are in the area.

No comments: