Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy, busy me!


Wow, I sure got a lot done yesterday. Started my blog, made a shopping cart liner, recovered a vanity bench, recovered a crib cushion, painted a metal message rack thingy, and put cute vintage fabric on a denim jacket. Oh, I also found and bought a cute folding room divider on craigslist, made some vintage wallpaper tags and walked for an hour. Here is a picture of my projects.



Sounds like I am an over achiever, huh? Well, I don't usually whip out that many projects in one day. In fact, a lot of the time I am just a lazy bum watching movies all day in between fixing meals for my kids. Summer is a great time to be lazy, don't you agree? Kids are home, you don't have to rush out the door in the morning. I found if I don't get started early in the morning with projects though, not a lot gets done. My house, if you could see it now, is a total disaster. I keep joking with my husband that we need to have a big party just so I will clean the house. Today will be more of the same. I have another cart liner cut out and ready to sew and I would like to make another denim jacket if I have the time.

No comments: