Monday, July 30, 2007

A Blog? Really?

Well, my good friend Joy just started her blog yesterday and since I've been toying with the idea of starting one myself, I decided to give it a try. I am not very computer savy so I will just try to muddle through and learn as I go. This week is a busy one getting ready for Molly Mo's Summer Antique Sale which is being held at my friend Diane's house in Sublimity, OR this Saturday. I am really excited about it as I know there will be lots of goodies to buy and hopefully I will sell some stuff too. My friend and biz partner, Isabel and I have a booth at a fabulous antique mall here in Oregon called, Monticello. Some of you may have heard of it. It was featured in the March issue of Romantic Homes Magazine. Anyway, it is our favorite place to shop for vintage treasures, so about a year ago we decided to set up shop there and sell some of our finds. We are both very crafty and love to give vintage items new life with paint and/or fabric. Our homes are filled to the brims with all of our finds and we are constantly working on projects to sell. I hope to be able to share some of my projects with you on this blog.

3 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

I love love love your blog. I think it is wonderful. I like it with the pictures in the main part. Emily said she figured out how to do that.
She is coming to spend the night tomorrow so we can have another lesson.
I also like the absence of color it shows your pictures off better.
Good job!!!
Love you
JOY

mamawillow4 said...

I am impressed, Lisa!! Makes me want to forget about feeding the kids breakfast and start my own blog...!!
Your biz partner and true friend,
Isabel

Catherine said...

Congrat's on your new blog! LOVED it! I am a fairly new blogger also! started mine in August...
It's great fun, and addictive!

You are off to a great start!
LOvEd all the pretty things,the pillow is gorgeous!! I am a big lover of roses too!! love antiquing and antique malls, look forward to seeing your projects, and fabulous finds!!
I will be visiting again soon!
Thanks for sharing,
Catherine