1. I have a bachelor of science from Oregon State University in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management. I worked for 6 years as a Hotel Sales Executive for Hilton Hotels, Red Lion Hotels, and Embassy Suites.
2. I spent a summer during college in Reno as a cocktail waitress at Harrah's Casino.
3. Some other jobs I have had include, baby sitter, housekeeper, restaurant hostess, hotel front desk clerk, retail sales person, toy sales person and conference center manager.
4. I was a cheerleader for 6 years starting when I was 10 years old for Pop Warner Football.
5. I was born in Long Beach, CA, but my family moved to Oregon when I was 12. After graduating college I moved back to Southern California for three years and then moved back to Oregon where I have lived ever since. Can't imagine living anywhere else even though I get the urge to move to a different house every couple of years.6. I hugged a famous actor. Keanu Reeves was in my town filming "Thumbsucker" which most of you probably never heard of. Anyway, my friend Debra and I decided to go down to the movie set and stalk him. He was signing autographs for a group of fans and I pushed my way up to him and asked for a hug. I had to ask twice before he reluctantly gave me a hug. Not one of my most shining moments. The funny thing is, I am not really a very big fan of Keanu. I think he kind of stinks as an actor.
7. I have been married for 16 years to my adorable husband. We have been together for 20 years and are still very much in love.
I'm suppose to tag 7 others, but most everyone I know has already done this. So, if you haven't already been tagged, please feel free to do a post and list 7 things about yourself so we can get to know you better. Hope you liked my 7 facts.
On to other things. Both kids were at sleepovers last night so hubby and I had a breakfast date this morning. So much fun to sit and talk without interruption. We then came home and got ambitious cleaning and organizing the garage. Sent hubby to goodwill with a truck full of junk. Not good junk, but real junky junk. Took some pictures of some thing to sell on craigs list. I wish I could take them to the antique mall, but just no room. Here is just some of what I am trying to sell:
(Just got a call on this pink cutie, it may be sold by tomorrow)
Cool bed, huh? I have had it several years and it has been just sitting in my garage.
Before I forget, I got my order from Andrea at One Hundred Wishes yesterday. Look how cute everything is.
The pink rose paisley fabric I got on ebay yesterday as well. I thought it looked cute with all of Andrea's goodies. Love the pink lollipop and the glue stick is so yummy smelling I just wanted to take a little lick, but I didn't. My glue eating days were over in 2nd grade.
I did use the glue stick today on a little mini tag project that I didn't get finished. I will try to finish up tonight or tomorrow and post some pictures. Hope everyone had a wonderful and fun weekend!