Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy 100th White Wednesday Kathleen!

Just wanted to pop in to wish Kathleen of Faded Charm a happy 100th White Wednesday post.  And since I never like to do a post without a cute picture, here is my 100th White Wednesday photo.

002

I got this cute little vintage child’s folding chair yesterday at the bins.  Pickins were slim and as I headed to the counter to pay for my measly finds, this cutie was sitting by the register, just waiting for me.  Of course I made sure that she wasn’t spoken for before I grabbed her.  All she needed was a light sanding and she is good to go.  Of course, I could add a cute rose decal to the back, but I think she is perfect just as she is.

Don’t forget to head on over to Kathleen’s blog to check out her 100th post giveaway and link up with all the other White Wednesday posts.

5 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Lisa,
I have several of those little chairs...I call them Sunday school chairs because I remember them from the basement of our church...:)
Anyway, mine are not painted and I am thinking that maybe they should be. Thanks for the inspiration!
Happy White Wednesday! :)

Into Vintage said...

You have more luck on a bad day at the bins than I have ever had there! See you at FC! :-)

Tammy said...

Sweet Little chair! I think a rose decal would be super cute on it!
Happy WW
Tammy
Junk Wild

A Cottage Muse said...

I have one of those sweet old chairs too!

Hot said...

Hi A Thing for Roses, nice post you have here! If you have sometime, visit this site. Thanks!