Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello

I am currently out of town, visiting my brother in beautiful, sunny Arizona. Had a great day hanging out with local celebrity, Tricia Samsal of Vintage Bliss fame. She was my tour guide, taking me to the Sweet Salvage sale as well as some other awesome shops. Also spent a day hitting as many thrift stores as I could find. So much fun!

I'll be home soon and will be busy getting ready to "do the window" at Monticello for the month of April. I'm super excited as this is my first time and I have some great things planned. Hope you will all come in to check it out. The Spring Sale starts April 6 and is guaranteed to have some of the best vendors and merchandise around.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few pics of some things I found before I left on my trip.

7 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Your new desk is gorgeous! Congratulations on the window display ...what fun! Have a great visit too.

Wanda

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Looking forward to seeing your window display! Bring us home a little warm weather...pretty please?

Andy's Attic said...

Oh that desk!! Have fun in the sun for all of us back here in the cold/wet.
Annette

lavinasmith01 said...

Geart Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......


Please visit om these keywords :-- light switches | Touch light switches | remote light switch | plug sockets | rocker light switches | touch dimmer | screwless light switch |dimmer switches | remote switches

Jessica Dotta said...

I wish I could have that desk! I love the bookshelves built in.

Mrs. Sutton said...

Great desk, and I've just had a scroll down to see that you're an expert at making fabulous discoveries! I'm just going to make myself a cup of tea and have a good old read from the start now - lovely! Glad I found you.

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today, and your name caught my eye, as I have a thing for roses too, especially the red rose. Your blog is so charming, and I love all your ideas. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beautiful roses, and it is cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley