Saturday, July 3, 2010

Urban Barn

As I mentioned in my last post, I was lucky enough during our family vacation to pay a visit to the Urban Barn in Escondito.  Some of you that have been reading my blog for awhile, may remember my previous visits to La Maison Rustique. Well, the gals from La Maison Rustique, have now opened the Urban Barn. I was so happy to see my old friends, Sherry and Linda as well as meeting Mary, Sandra and Tricia who came all the way from Arizona to set up a special booth full of lovely things. I took lots of pictures, so sit back and enjoy the Urban Barn.

DSCF1100

This is Tricia. I bought some sweet bling from her and now wish I had bought a bunch more.  She is so adorable and her blog is lovely. If you stop by, tell her I sent you.

DSCF1101

DSCF1103

DSCF1104

DSCF1105

DSCF1106

DSCF1107

DSCF1108

DSCF1109

DSCF1110

DSCF1111

DSCF1112

DSCF1113

DSCF1114

DSCF1115

DSCF1116

DSCF1118

And finally,

DSCF1119

sweet Mary.  Her space was as adorable as she was.  I noticed her running around when we first got there and I thought, “wow, that dress is short!” Turns out, she was wearing the most adorable vintage bathing suit.  Loved it and her!

Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of Sherry, Linda or Sandra and I met another lovely gal who was working behind the counter who recognized me from my blog.  I so sorry, but I’ve forgotten her name.  I wish I could have spent the whole day hanging with these sweet ladies, but we had a family engagement we had to attend to, so we were off almost as soon as we got there.  The Urban Barn is amazing, and if you are in the area, I highly recommend a visit.  They are having their Grand Opening coming up soon.  Check out their blog for all the details. 

Urban Barn ladies, it was a real treat getting to see you.  Can’t wait for my next visit!

10 comments:

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

It was so much fun talking with you and meeting you. One day soon I'm coming up there for all your amazing sales! Your pics turned out beautiful, thank you so much for posting about me and all the lovelies at the barn. thank you for taking the time from your family trip to come by.
Hugs, Tricia and the Gals at the Urban Barn

Andy's Attic said...

Hi Lisa,
Urban Barn looks like a fun, fun place to visit. Thanks for letting us share your adventure!!
Have a safe and Happy Fourth,
Annette

Shell said...

How Yummy! I can see why you fell in love with their booths! They had "Lisa" written all over them!

I want all the lace and ruffles and the Chemise in the back of the booth! Ackkk! Too fun!

Glad you had a good time!

If you get a moment, pop on over to my blog and check out the fantastic Birthday Party we had for Amy,,,,,Jana's younger Sister and Clarice's "baby" We had the most fantastic Parisienne Party for Amy! Full of all us Joyworks Gals as French Characters,,,,,,LOL, which we all "played to the MAX!" And co-worker Penny's house is to DIE FOR!
Check out my posts for Thursday and Fri Morning! Too fun!

Hugs and Love,
Shell
Shell

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Wow...fun goodies! Looks like a great time!

Maija said...

You got to meet one of my sweet peeps, Tricia- she is a local gal pal of mine from Phoenix!!!

Erin said...

Lovely photos! Lisa, I met you at Farm Chicks - you are adorable! And your merchandise was fab! I need to get down to Urban Bar - it's practically in my back yard. If you have a moment stop by my blog for a wonderful give away! www.tresorsmarche.blogspot.com

Pallas said...

Your photos are great. I will have to visit the Urban Barn when we return to California. Escondito isn't too far from me.

Kindred Roses said...

I am dying over these pics!!!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th!!!
See ya soon
Julie

vintagesue said...

thanks for taking the time to post all those delightful photos!!! you oregon folks have all the fun!! love it all.
if i wore a vintage bathing suit anywhere, it would be scary. mary is adorable in hers!! looks like lots of fun.
take care
sue

rosenresli said...

What a great pleasure to see all the old and nostalgic items. I wish I could go to fleamarkets in the USA. I think I would need a big van and a big purse for all the beautiful treasures. So much thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us.

lots of greetings from germany,
Tanja