Monday, August 26, 2013

Change is Good/A New Name

After thinking a long time, I decided to change my business name to Pretty Old Things. Still love me some roses, but the new name goes with both of the Cottage and Vintage Neutrals styles I have in my two booths at Monticello Antiques and Stars Antiques.

pretty old things sign

Working on setting up a new blog. Seems I have forgotten quite a lot since setting up this one several years ago. In the meantime, you can follow along on my Facebook page. I’ll be posting pictures of projects, new vintage finds and provide updates on any shows/special events I may be involved with.

Hoping to get my long planned for Etsy store up and running in October or November too. So, that will be something new! I hope you will come along with me on my new adventures.

Added note: I will be leaving this blog open, but won’t be posting here any more.

10 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Hi Lisa, I had a hard time setting up a new blog recently because so much had changed on blogger. It seemed much more complicated to me!!

Daisy Ethington said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
Daisy~

Neha sharma said...

Best Networking Training Institute in India for most demanded IT Certification Training "CCIE".it is a Cisco Certification Training in india.
visit www.networkace.in for more details

Mitzi said...

Hi Lisa, I changed the name of my blog a couple years ago. It takes a while, but people will adjust! I like your new name, by the way....

Christine LeFever said...

I knew something was up when I saw Pink on the tags in the window display at Monticello, but with the new name, which is wonderful! I'm so happy that you're still out and about, and I look forward to watching you progress!

Love and Hugs,

Christine (Zwee!!!!!)

Cassie said...

I hope you will post your new blog link here....I'm not on Facebook so this is the only way I'll be able to find you in your new home! Thanks!!

Elyse said...

gosh, i'm happy i stopped by tonight! i don't think i realized you had a facebook page.

glad i stopped to smell the roses! :)

happy autumn wishes ~

xo
elyse

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Happy New Year Lisa! Ooooh, an Etsy? Yummy goodness for sure! I will be waiting patiently. lol Good luck in your new future endeavor!

Debbie

Libiya jhon said...

This is certainly a great article, Thanks! However I am experiencing Cardsharing Server problem using Ur rss . Don't understand exactly why Unable to sign up for it. Is there any one having similar rss trouble? Anybody who is aware kindly reply. Thunk

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com