Monday, July 2, 2012

For Sale~Vintage Bling Buckles

Happy Monday! Been planning for a long time now to get my Etsy store up and running. No excuses, just laziness, I guess. I decided that I'm going to list a few of my vintage bling buckles, but before I do, I thought I would offer them up to any of my blog readers that may be interested. So, here they are.






The price for these buckles is $50 each which includes domestic shipping. They will be more when/if I list them on etsy. So, if you are interested, please send an email to athingforroses@hotmail.com with your name and email address and indicate which one you are interested in and I will send you a paypal invoice. Super easy!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

11 comments:

Mitzi said...

Those are beautiful! I'm sure they will be sold soon...

Bohemian said...

Beautiful Creations, they really are Stunning!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

michele said...

have a giveaway goin' on here:
http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-sale-giveaway.html
and hope you win!

michele

mischy said...

beauty salon equipment

Your bling buckles look fabulous. Where can we grab one? Its fashionable even though its vintage.

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...



lunettes de soleil rayban Parfait, le petit gars qu'il aime!

lunettes de soleil ray ban J'adore les lunettes de soleil, j'ai eu ce lunettes de soleil pas cher pour mon terrier de rat et mini-Je l'aime et il a l'air si bon en elle

lunettes de soleil homme Une expedition replier + Rapide Rapide.

Ashley said...

Very pretty!

natalie nessi said...

I love these. Very interesting. I really like your blog too. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

San Diego HARP Refinance

Julia Ionov said...

Thanks for sharing this one. It's very beautiful. This one can be a gift to your special someone. Or even to your family. I like it so much.
web design ventura

Kekoa Pika said...

Wow, those are a whole lot of beads. Never thought of trying this one out. Nice buckles.
waikiki yoga hotel

Adam Li said...

Nice flower beads. Hope I can make just like this one too. So fantastic! Love vintage too.
genetic testing los angeles

Jack Blackburn said...

all of them are wonderful beautiful awesome really like all of them
wallpapers,natural wallpapers,Christmas wallpapers