Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sneak Peeks

Good Morning! I have been a little absent from posting due to the last minute craziness that is me two weeks before a show. The show I’m talking about is of course the Funky Junk Sisters, Junk Salvation show being held this weekend in Hillsboro, Oregon at the Washington County Fair Grounds. Here are just a few peeks at what I’ve been working on.

009

011

014

015

016

017

019

022

Today I am working on three new blingy belt buckles and a couple vintage button bracelets. Also have some other projects swirling around in my head that I hope to complete by Friday. I’m really getting excited about all the goodies I’m going to be bringing.

For more information and a list of vendors, just go here. I am attaching a coupon to get $1.00 off the admission price, so if you are planning on going, and I hope you are, just print out and present at the show.

Coupon hillsboro_edited-2

Hope to see you there!