Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi!

We are having technical difficulties with our computer right now so I’m not able to include any pictures in this post. Just wanted to drop in to say hi. The Junk Salvation show last weekend went very well. I want to thank everyone who came out and supported/shopped this first time show. It was so much fun meeting new friends and seeing old ones as well. I did take some pictures of my space which I’ll just have to share some other time.

February and March are going to be busy, busy! This week I’m working on getting my two booths stocked and fluffed. My Monticello booth is nice and full of goodies and I’ll be heading over to Stars today with a car load. Next week I’ll be heading South to Temecula, CA to spend some time with family. I hope to visit some shops in San Diego, Venice and Santa Monica as well as the wonderful Long Beach Flea Market. I’m already starting to think about Farm Chicks, my next big show coming up in June and I want my booth to be better than ever!

In March I’ll be heading North to my good friend, Tiffany’s house for a lot of girlfriend fun and crafting. I can’t wait for “Dream Girls 2” or is it “Dream Girls, The Sequel?” Last year was so much fun and I’m sure it will be even better this time.

The new computer is scheduled to arrive in a couple weeks, so until then, I’ll be taking a little blogging break. I’ll be back with pictures of my trip South and hopefully some of the goodies I have found along the way. Have a great weekend!